Apple has announced its annual four-day shopping event that will run from November 24 to November 27, 2023. Customers who purchase eligible products from Apple will receive an Apple Gift Card of up to $200, depending on the product category. The gift cards can be used for future purchases at Apple or the App Store.
What products are eligible for the gift card offer?
Apple has revealed the list of products that qualify for the gift card promotion on its website. The amount of the gift card varies by product category, as follows:
- iPhone: Get a $75 Apple Gift Card when you buy iPhone 14, iPhone 13, or iPhone SE.
- AirPods: Get a $75 Apple Gift Card when you buy AirPods (2nd generation), AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro (2nd generation), or AirPods Max.
- iPad: Get a $100 Apple Gift Card when you buy iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad (10th generation), or iPad mini.
- Mac: Get a $200 Apple Gift Card when you buy MacBook Air or Mac mini.
- Apple Watch: Get a $50 Apple Gift Card when you buy Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch SE.
- Apple TV and HomePod: Get a $50 Apple Gift Card when you buy Apple TV 4K or HomePod.
- Accessories: Get a $50 Apple Gift Card when you buy Magic Keyboard, Magic Keyboard Folio, Apple Pencil (2nd generation), or Smart Keyboard Folio.
How to get the gift card?
To get the gift card, customers need to purchase the eligible products from Apple’s online store, physical stores, or the Apple Store app during the four-day event. The gift card will be automatically added to the shopping bag at checkout. Customers can also choose to pick up their orders at a nearby Apple Store or have them delivered to their home.
Are there any limitations or exclusions?
The gift card offer is only available in select countries and regions, and some products are not eligible for the promotion. For example, customers in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand will not receive a gift card when they buy an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, or iPhone 11. Similarly, customers in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and other European countries will not receive a gift card when they buy an iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, or iPhone 13 mini. Customers should check the terms and conditions of the offer on Apple’s website before making a purchase.
Are there any better deals elsewhere?
While the gift card offer is a nice incentive for customers who plan to buy more products from Apple in the future, it may not be the best deal for those who are looking for the lowest prices on Apple products. Many retailers and carriers are offering discounts, trade-in deals, and free accessories on various Apple products for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For example, Amazon has dropped the price of the AirPods Max to $449.99, a full $100 off Apple’s MSRP. Best Buy is offering up to $200 off the iPad Pro and iPad Air. Walmart is selling the Apple Watch Series 9 for $329, a $70 discount. And AT&T is giving away a free iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 mini with an eligible trade-in and unlimited plan.
Customers who are interested in finding the best deals on Apple products should check out our guides on the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2023. We are constantly updating these pages with the latest offers and discounts from various sources, so be sure to bookmark them and check back often.