National Cheeseburger Day is a delicious occasion to enjoy one of America’s favorite sandwiches. Whether you like it classic, with bacon, or with a plant-based patty, there is a cheeseburger deal for you on Sept. 18. Here are some of the best offers from popular burger chains across the country.
McDonald’s: 50-cent double cheeseburgers
McDonald’s is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day by offering its famous double cheeseburgers for only 50 cents when customers order exclusively through the McDonald’s App. The offer is valid for one burger per customer at participating locations on Sept. 18 only. Users who open the app will be prompted to take advantage of the National Cheeseburger Day promotion, and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Wendy’s: Penny Jr. bacon cheeseburgers
Wendy’s is giving away Jr. bacon cheeseburgers for just a penny with any purchase from Sept. 18 to Sept. 22. To cash in, customers need to check the “Offers” tab in the app or online, then apply the deal to their mobile or web order or use the offer in-restaurant by adding it to their digital rewards card. From there, customers can scan their phones at the counter or drive-thru. Wendy’s also has other deals this month, such as $2 off any premium combo, $2 off any breakfast combo, and $3 off any purchase of $15 or more.
Burger King: Free cheeseburgers for Royal Perks members
Burger King customers who have Royal Perks accounts can get a free cheeseburger if they make a purchase of $1 or more on Sept. 18. The deal is good for all locations across the U.S. until 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 18. Burger King also has other offers for rewards members throughout the week, such as a free Whopper Jr., a BOGO deal on Whoppers, a free order of onion rings, and a $22 Family Bundle.
Applebee’s: Cheeseburger and fries for $8.99
Applebee’s is selling its three burger varieties (Classic Cheeseburger, Classic Burger and Classic Bacon Cheeseburger) with fries for $8.99 at participating locations on Sept. 18. Customers can order in the restaurant, online or via the Applebee’s app.
Other cheeseburger deals and specials
There are many other burger chains that have special offers for National Cheeseburger Day, such as:
- BurgerFi: A signature cheeseburger for $3 with the purchase of a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage on Sept. 18.
- Carl’s Jr.: Double Cheeseburgers for half off with the Carl’s Jr. app or online ordering on Sept. 18.
- Dairy Queen: A free single Original Cheeseburger with any order of $1 or more with the Dairy Queen app on Sept. 18.
- Krystal: $1 Cheese Krystals in the restaurant’s app or on its website on Sept. 18.
- Smashburger: Classic Singles for $5 from Sept. 18 to Sept. 20 with the code SMASH23 on the app or website.
- Veggie Grill: A buy one, get one free offer on its VG Classic Burgers on Sept. 18 at all of its locations.
National Cheeseburger Day is a great opportunity to treat yourself to a juicy and cheesy burger at a discounted price. Don’t miss out on these deals and enjoy your cheeseburger day!