If you are looking for a way to enjoy your life after 55, you might want to check out Thrive Salisbury, a 55-plus lifestyle event that offers a range of activities, personalized services, and demonstrations. The event is hosted by the Salisbury Independent and Lakeside at Mallard Landing, a senior living community in Salisbury, MD. Thrive Salisbury will take place on Friday, May 19, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Lakeside at Mallard Landing Grande Clubhouse. Admission is free and open to the public.
What to Expect at Thrive Salisbury
Thrive Salisbury is designed to help active seniors learn, live, and have fun. The event will feature about 20 exhibitors from various fields, such as healthcare, physical therapy, legal services, real estate, home care, hospice, and more. They will provide information and resources on how to lead a healthy and happy life after 55. You can also enjoy door prizes, gift baskets, complimentary coffee and pastries, and lunch options.
Some of the exhibitors include:
- Chesapeake Health Care
- Law Office of Marianna Batie
- ERA Martin Associates
- Coastal Home Care
- Coastal Hospice
- Habitat for Humanity of Wicomico County
- MAC, Inc.
- Peninsula Alternative Health
- Senator Mary Beth Carozza
- Wicomico County Free Library
Activities and Entertainment
Thrive Salisbury is not only informative but also entertaining. The event will offer a variety of activities and entertainment for the attendees. You can try your luck at bingo, sing along with Bob Mulkey of Music n’ Memories, or join a tour of the Lakeside at Mallard Landing Grande Clubhouse. You can also participate in hands-on demonstrations by Wicomico Public Libraries and Powerback Rehabilitation To You.
Some of the activities and entertainment include:
- Karaoke with LJ the DJ from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Computer demonstrations by Wicomico Public Libraries from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sandwiches and chips courtesy of The Deli at Pecan Square from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Music performance by Bob Mulkey of Music n’ Memories from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Bingo with prizes from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cocktail hour featuring 25th Anniversary Toast for Lakeside at Mallard Landing sponsored by Pohanka of Salisbury from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
How to Attend Thrive Salisbury
If you are interested in attending Thrive Salisbury, you can find more information on the event website. You can also pick up a copy of the event program book in the May 16, 2023 edition of the Salisbury Independent or online at BaytoBayNews.com. The event is free and open to the public, but registration is encouraged. You can register online or by calling Cathy Koyanagi at 410-603-1707 or emailing her at email@example.com.
Thrive Salisbury is a great opportunity for active seniors to discover new ways to enhance their lifestyle after 55. Don’t miss this chance to connect with other seniors, learn from experts, and have fun!